If you are new in Teer khela, you probably wondering how Teer official common number and result is calculated. First of all, We would like to welcome you on Teers.in and we are glad to explain the official calculation method in details. Let’s find out.
You know that you can buy lottery tickets numbering from 1 to 100. These tickets range from five rupees to fifty rupees. It is your sole choice to pick any of these lottery ticket numbers. If you get the lucky number you will win six times more. For example, if you pay 10 rupees for your lottery and you win, you will end up on winning sixty rupees. So your final net profit will be 50 rupees.
Each day three different clubs of archers meet in an “Archery Shooting Ground.” Then, they fire arrows on a specific target on 4:30 PM sharp which is the First Round. Followed by Second Round at 4:30 PM sharp. Finally, the arrows counting process starts, and it works as described below.
Teer Common Number Calculation Method
Teer common number is very important for predicting the forecast result. So, in order to calculate the common number we use very traditional method for this.
- First of all, we check all the previous teer results of last 2 months
- Secondly, we should also keep our eye on the different teer clubs performance
- Now by combining these two data, we should be able to assume the next hit number
- For example, if teer result was 63 during the last month of 27th then it should be around 63 on this month of 27th.
- However, we should also check whether its the same clubs are playing on the same date or not.
- If the same clubs are playing on the same date, it is very easy to calculate the teer common number for the next game.
How Teer Official Result Calculation Are Done?
So check out the daily result analysis with us and keep winning every day.